Tuesday, February 8, 2011

medical bills

It was really hard to know exactly what our medical debt would end up at last year, so I always just put a ? by that debt in our chart. Now that all the bills are in, I can see what we have left to pay.

We had about $1,800 from the end of 2009 and $4,000 from 2010. Of that total, we have just a little over $2,500 left to pay. We are paying between $320 and $440 a month on them right now. It won't take very long at all before those are also paid off. Then we can snowball that amount onto the next debt.

I will start adding the balance that we owe on medical debt to the chart starting next month.

love
love
love

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to say I love your blog and applaud your efforts. It sounds like you all have made lots of sacrifices and I am sure it will all pay off in the end. What great role modeling for your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Followers