Thursday, June 9, 2011

June

bill chart -  June 2011


We had a few things come up this month that drained our emergency fund and then some. New vacuum, new stove, another much needed shed, summer pool pass and family bikes. Some where emergencies and some, admittedly, were not. Either way, we are glad we purchased the things we did. We took out a personal line of credit to pay for a few of these things. That will show up on the July spread sheet. I does bother me that we took out the line of credit. The whole point is NOT to do that anymore. I think we both have been feeling drained by everything. We are going on out 20th month from when we started and I have to say that it is wearing. The money being so tight is frustrating. Most people on this plan are looking at 18 months at the most before being debt free. We still have another 2.5 - 3 years to go. I am okay with a little set back now and again. If buying family bikes keeps us going...then I'm okay with that.
love
love
love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers