Wednesday, February 10, 2010

another card down!!

Yay for us!!!

After applying all $2400 from selling the Alero, I was still able to apply enough today to pay off the balance to the Citi bank card. I was under the impression that the entire balance of that card was at 0% until March 1st, but I was wrong. There was a few thousand on that card that we were paying interest on, so intsead of the payoff amount being $976 like I thought, it was $1050.

(We are definatley NOT an exception to the couples out there that could use improvement in communicating, but we are steadily learning and working on it. Just one of the hidden blessing through this process.)

Our goal to have that card paid off was April 1st, but we were able to do it much faster. Next card....here we come!!!!

I have been doing some extra daycare, selling a little here and there and staying under our weekly budget which is were the extra $$ is coming from. I still can't believe how much we are saving each month just by planning out what we buy before we spend any money.
love
love
love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers