Monday, August 23, 2010

September

bill chart - September



This month was much better than last month. The kids start school this week, so we had to spend money for school supplies, clothes and tuition. I also purchased a few items for the new baby. All in all - not too bad. Including medical bills, we managed to pay off another $1,569. We are almost under $75,000. We have come a long way since owing $116,000.

All the cards and debt went down this month, but the big problem I still seem to have is using the RCUcc and then paying it off. I am about 2 weeks behind in the items that come up to purchase. I did pay off the amount that I put on the card, but it's still a REALLY bad habit. It means I am still not budgeting right. That is the goal for next month. I am going to take that card out of my wallet and lock it up. :)

love
love
love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers